(click to close)
|Address||3920 Island W Hwy|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Business and Property|
|Lot Size||5.75 Acres|
Qualicum Mobile Home Park is located west of Qualicum Beach on the 19A Highway within the Regional District of Nanaimo. The property is presently zoned residential 6 (RS6D) The park includes a 32 pad mobile home park, an 8 suite multi family apartment building and 1 rental cottage all fully rented. The property consists of 5.75 acres of flat, treed land. Property has been steadily maintained over the years. This property benefits from its regional location from a tax perspective. In addition, the site is minutes from golf courses, beaches and the Town of Qualicum Beach. Viewing is by appointment only.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)