#101-897 West Island Highway
Canada V9P 2E9
(click to close)
|Address||1144 Bellevue Road|
|Sub Area||Z5 Errington/Coombs/Hilliers|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Lot Size||3.35 Acres|
|Floor Space||1464 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
Over 5000 sqft for storage of toys, RV, or collector cars on 3.35 acres! Need lots of space for hobbies or home occupation? This property offers everything for someone looking for something different. 3 bedroom rancher with large double garage, 1.5 bath and loads of decking. Plus a detached shop offering over 3500 sqft of high bay shop space, office, storage, semi residential component, and covered work/storage area. Presently operated as marine repair location. Nice level acreage with 2 entrances. Only minutes to Parksville. Lots of flexibility here for extended family, personal use, rental or collections, etc.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)