#101-897 West Island Highway
Canada V9P 2E9
(click to close)
|Address||109 Railway Street|
|Sub Area||Z5 Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Lot Size||0.20 Acres|
|Floor Space||5349 Square Feet|
|Parking||Garage - Double|
Gracious 3 level private residence located walking distance to shopping, parks, golf course, pool, library, tennis and more. Featuring over 5,000 Sq. Ft. of comfortable, custom designed living space. Main level offers spacious master suite, formal living and dining room areas. Family room opens to private deck. The kitchen and nook is perfect for the chef and entertaining. Guest bedroom and den offers nice views from the upper level. Lower level features bright open walk-out basement. Two partially developed hobby rooms, 4 bedrooms and open family living areas with wet bar. Extended family, B & B or get creative! First time on market.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)