113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||15 800 Primrose St|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Floor Space||1271 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||1244.00 Square Feet|
Walk to the Qualicum Beach Village Centre from your spacious two- bedroom, 1241 square foot patio home. This lovely home has been completely upgraded. Open plan kitchen area features stainless steel appliances and offers lots of cabinetry and counter space. Professionally painted, quality flooring throughout and a designer’s touch everywhere. Lots of room in the primary suite with one of the two patio door openings onto the private patio. This sunny southern exposed private patio is a great escape throughout the seasons. Warm up by the cozy fireplace in the living room or enjoy working on a hobby in the convenient easy access garage. Rarely available, this two-bedroom home is ready for you to come and enjoy!
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)