113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||Lot 47 653 Briarwood Dr|
|Lot Size||3596.00 Square Feet|
Exciting opportunity! one lot available in Wembley Crossing. Strategically located walking distance to shops, arena and nearby Foster Park. Golfing, sandy beaches and French Creek marina are minutes away. All plans feature primary bedroom suite on main floor, great flexibility and double garages with the majority offering lane way access. Purchase your lot and choose one of the area’s fine local builders. Wembley Crossing was designed to offer a traditional architectural and vibrant community. Enjoy living on the east coast of beautiful Vancouver Island. Visit Wembley Crossing today.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)