113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||3197 Melon Rd|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||3140 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||112384.80 Square Feet|
Country living at its best. The treed driveway takes you back in time to covered porch outdoor living, a trellised walkway, greenhouse, patio area and trails through the woods. The comfy porch entry opens to two separate residence areas. The main home offers spacious rooms, vaulted ceilings and a country cooking kitchen ready for the gatherings. The large dining room opens onto an extensive patio area. Family room, living room plus two bedrooms all add to the easy living. The separate attached family/guest suite features an open living dining kitchen area with an upper bonus or bedroom area. This home has numerous creative upgrades that add a special touch. The rectangular 2.5 acres is partially cleared with trails winding through the back woodlot area. The property is located on a quiet road 10 minutes from town in beautiful rural Hilliers. Make your appointment today.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)