113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||628 Redwood Dr|
|Sub Area||Qualicum Beach|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1511 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||7560.00 Square Feet|
Retire to beautiful Qualicum Beach This lovely two bedroom rancher offers everything you need. Spacious primary suite plus guest bedroom. Open living dining with a convenient accessible kitchen area. Separate office, den or extra eating area offers flexibility. Live outside on the extensive decking with covered patio area. Private and comfortable. Soak up the sun or relax in the hot tub. Nicely landscaped with easy care in mind. Good RV side yard storage area and additional parking on the extended driveway. Great neighbourhood close to golf courses, marina, beaches, parks and shopping.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)