P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach BC
Canada V9K 1T5
(click to close)
|Address||353 Moilliet S Street|
|Sub Area||Z5 Parksville|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Lot Size||1.00 Acres|
|Floor Space||1300 Square Feet|
Strategic holding/development property located in area of excellent future commercial. Walking distance to Health Care centers and schools. New Quality Foods shopping centre proposed nearby. Medium to high density opportunity in this area. Patio homes and town homes or look at other options. Long term tenant in place. Approximately 1 acre for development.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)