113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||2697 Alberni Hwy|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||5404 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||431244.00 Square Feet|
Unique opportunity to own this high profile ALR property offering flexibility & cash flow options. The 9.9 ac property benefits from the exposure of 2 major arterial highways w/a great traffic count. The main residence features a massive log home with 5400 sqft of comfortable living including a self contained family suite. From personal use to B&B there's lots of opportunity. The detached dbl garage with a lg office/living space is perfect for coordinating ongoing operations. Take advantage of the 13,000 sqft agricultural building designed for multi function usage. Storage, stock, equestrian, the options are endless. Additional agri-tourism space provides cash flow. The acreage is fenced with several pasture areas + a large pond w/ pedestrian bridge. The smaller out buildings offer additional storage options. Utilize existing cash flow or repurpose and take advantage of the visibility and location. Excellent for destination equestrian or other creative animal or related opportunities.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)