113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||951 Crystal Crt|
|Sub Area||French Creek|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2116 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||7840.80 Square Feet|
Quality and privacy greet you inside and out with this custom built residence. From the hardwood flooring, to the feature ceilings (tray and vaulted) and of course the design itself all offering the best of living. Disappear to the private den, or cook up a storm in the designer kitchen featuring extensive cabinetry and counter space. All overlooking the open living dining areas that open through French doors to the private landscaped patio and garden areas. The primary suite offers a 5 piece ensuite, walk in closet and private patio access. The upper level features two guest bedrooms and 4 piece bath. Skylights, gas fireplace, and a comfortable open feeling all perfect for entertaining and personal enjoyment. The private grounds are designed for easy maintenance. Raspberry canes and raised bed gardens will tempt the gardener. Follow the pathways past the pond, large trees, BBQ area and flowing bushes. All located minutes from shopping, golfing, local marina and beaches.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)