113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||1220 Smithers Rd|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2150 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||617245.20 Square Feet|
A unique opportunity to own the original homestead lands on Smithers Road. This three parcel acreage offers a very comfortable west coast feel 2 bedroom plus loft residence that overlooks the extensive fields. The home offers over 1600 square feet on the main level with a private flex/family room, extensive decking and partial basement. Lots of glass to enjoy the views and a heat pump for efficient heating and cooling. Outbuildings include a large workshop garage plus deep double carport. A large storage shed/building is ready for rejuvenation. At one time a well known market garden, now known for its hay. There is a gentle stream and pond hidden in the trees on the back acreage. This property lends itself to further agricultural development, equestrian opportunities, Agri-tourism or extended family ownership. Three titles allow for homes on each property. Retain all of the properties and create an amazing future or involve a friend or investor. Located minutes from Parksville.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)