113 West Second Ave P.o. Box 1890
Qualicum Beach, BC
Canada V9K 1T5
|Address||804 261 Mills St|
|Floor Space||631 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.00 Square Feet|
Personal use or investment opportunity. This one bedroom, main level condo offers comfortable living with great options. Flexible food service program, common room with dining area and fireplace added bonus. Private easy-access patio. Walk to shopping. Excellent affordable option for seniors, or for family or investor purchase. Rentals are allowed.
Ian Lindsay…Profile of Success
Over the past 37 years Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
Ian has been recognised by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organisations for his contribution to the community.
- Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
- An accomplished community fundraiser
- Provides strategic consulting analysis for charitable organizations.
- 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
- 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
- Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Canada F.R.I. (R.E.I.C.)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist C.R.E.S. (R.E.I.C)
- Accredited Member Real Estate Institute of British Columbia R.E.I. (BC)
- Accredited Commercial Professional ( ACP)